Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 1.5T MAGICOOL 3S COPR INVERTER, White)

3.8 3.8 out of 5 stars 4,165 ratings

1 Year Warranty
Returns Policy
Top Brand
1 Year Warranty
1 year on product, 1 year on condenser, 10 years on compressor

Return Policy

Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.

Top Brand
Top Brand indicates high quality, trusted brands on Amazon aggregated basis verified ratings, returns/refunds and recent order history at brand level.
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
2021 Model
Brand Whirlpool
Capacity 1.5 Tons
Cooling Power 3200 Watts
Special Feature Inverter, dust_filter, air_purifier, dehumidifier
Energy Star 3 Star

About this item

• Split AC with inverter compressor: variable speed compressor which adjusts power depending on heat load.
  • Capacity: 1.5 Ton. Suitable for medium sized rooms (111 to 150 sq ft)
  • Energy Rating: 3 Star. Annual Energy Consumption: 1071.03 Units. ISEER Value: 3.85 The star rating is as per new BEE guidelines effective from 1st July 2022.
  • Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on condenser, 10 years on compressor
  • Copper Condenser Coil: Better cooling and requires low maintenance
  • Key Features: Intellisense Inverter Technology; Noise Level: 45 db; Ambient Temperature: 55 degree Celsius
  • Features: 6th sense technology; Dust Filter, Dehumidifier, Stabilizer free operation (145v-290v)
Safety measuresSafety measures for delivery & installation

Know more

Explore home, kitchen & more products from Solimo. Premium Quality. Great Value.
Solimo offers a range of kitchenware, home furnishing, mobile accessories, appliances, home decor, backpacks, mattresses and much more. Shop now
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Whirlpool

88% positive ratings from 100K+ customers

50K+ recent orders from this brand

10+ years on Amazon

Highly rated by customers for
value for money
looks good
good installation

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Feedback

Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 1.5T MAGICOOL 3S COPR INVERTER, White)

Found a lower price? Let us know.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

What is in the box?

• Split AC; 1.5 ton capacity;Energy Rating: 3 Star;Warranty: 1 year on product, 1 year on condenser, 10 years on compressor;6th sense fast cool technology;Pm 2.5 filtration with hepa filter media;Upto 99% purifying efficiency of PM 2,5 particulate;Stabilizer free(145v-290v);R-32 eco refrigerant

• From the manufacturer

convertible ac, split ac, 1 ton ac, 1.5 ton ac, air conditioner, 2 ton ac, 5 star ac, 3 star ac
    convertible ac, split ac, 1 ton ac, 1.5 ton ac, air conditioner, 2 ton ac, 5 star ac, 3 star ac

6th Sense Technology

6th Sense Technology uses smart sensors & advanced algorithms to intuitively sense ideal cooling environment.

With single button, it automatically manages temperature & humidity to give perfect cooling

52°

whirlpool ACs designed to cool even in extreme heat, with a maximum cooling capacity of 52°. That's right, no matter how hot it gets outside, you can rely on our AC to keep you cool and comfortable indoors

BLDC Silent Operation

Brushless Direct Current Motor fans with its intelligent speed control & high torque performance provides superior air circulation. With its zero friction operation, it creates minimal noise and provides longer life

Copper Condenser

As this air conditioner's indoor evaporator unit, outdoor condenser unit, and all connecting tubes and pipes are made of copper, it provides effective and long-lasting performance.

Hidden Display

Elegant design and concealed display make it a perfect match for modern homes

R32 Eco

Global Warming Potential is just one third of that of R-410’s. Whirlpool AC emit fewer greenhouse gases and require less refringent volume to operate.

Self Clean

Prevents from coil rusting, growth of harmful microorganisms and bad smell, by eliminating the moisture and dust accumulated inside indoor unit.

Stabilizer Free

Provides protection to your appliance for voltage fluctuations and uninterrupted cooling at lower voltages

IntelliSense Inverter

Takes care of your power consumption. Advanced Inverter Technology that adapts to your cooling needs while reducing energy usage and keeping power consumption low

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

3.8 out of 5 stars
    3.8 out of 5
    4,165 global ratings

Customers say

Customers are not satisfied with the performance and installation of the air conditioner. For example, they mention that it stopped working in between, and that the remote doesn't work. They're also disappointed with the remote and leakage. Opinions are mixed on the quality, cooling, value, and noise.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

297 customers mention176 positive121 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the air conditioner. Some mention it's good, superb, and satisfactory, while others say it has some manufacturing defects, the build quality is poor, and the material is cheap.

"...Pros:1. fast cooling2. Zero noise3. Nice advance features like near me, I control, sleep mode etc4. Competetive price5...." Read more

"...Coming to the product, it really CHILLS the room. Product build quality was poor as compared to LG ACs I have...." Read more

"...: Other than above mentioned issues the AC is value for money and REALLY cools. Recommended 👍🏻..." Read more

"The AC which was delivered has some manufacturing defect and we realised in after a few month of purchase on 12th July, after which we placed a..." Read more

237 customers mention124 positive113 negative

Customers are mixed about the cooling of the air conditioner. Some mention that it's satisfactory, while others say that it takes too long to cool.

"Cooling is good. I'm posting after using for 1 year and still after 1 year it's performance is good...." Read more

"...AC display is not working properly and always getting E5 error not enough of cooling and don't buy this product ...." Read more

"...Coming to the product, it really CHILLS the room. Product build quality was poor as compared to LG ACs I have...." Read more

"Don't buy the product,After usage of few months, poor cooling problem arises,The service provider is not rectify the problem...." Read more

121 customers mention67 positive54 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the air conditioner. Some mention it's good value for money, with many cost saving features. However, others say that it'll not worth a penny, the items used during installation are overpriced, and the installation was very costly.

"...4. Competetive price5. Got it on time6. Newely manufactured price without any scratch...." Read more

"...Con: Very Costly installation. Reliance Jio is giving a standard installation or even no installation charge on some of the A.C." Read more

"...Final verdict : Other than above mentioned issues the AC is value for money and REALLY cools. Recommended 👍🏻..." Read more

"Very expensive to get it installed by whirlpool. AC also makes Noise is also very high and it’s annoying." Read more

89 customers mention43 positive46 negative

Customers are mixed about the noise produced by the air conditioner. Some mention that it makes zero noise, while others say that it produces high noise and is annoying. The fan sound is a bit like a water cooler and the compressor volume is high. Overall, the product is good but the noise and remote should improve.

"...Do not like the back ground noise, prefer silence. Thanks" Read more

"...Pros:1. fast cooling2. Zero noise3. Nice advance features like near me, I control, sleep mode etc4. Competetive price5...." Read more

"...Less cooling and throwNoisy fan" Read more

"...The AC cools the room down very quickly and is surprisingly silent...." Read more

224 customers mention59 positive165 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the performance of the air conditioner. They mention that it has an E5 error and frequently stops working in between. The buttons do not respond on one go, and some customers say that the service is poor.

"The AC display is not working properly and always getting E5 error not enough of cooling and don't buy this product ...." Read more

"...The remote sensitivity could have been better it doesn't recognise anything unless you point directly at the AC...." Read more

"...I'm posting after using for 1 year and still after 1 year it's performance is good...." Read more

"...occurred service center la inform Panni 15 days achi still not responding properly.. even remote not working properly..dnt buy tis product." Read more

119 customers mention27 positive92 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the installation service. They mention that the installation engineer's nature was rude. They are not satisfied with the quality of installation, and it takes almost a month to resolve an issue with the AC. Customers also mention that there is no free installation for the product, and the installation charge is very high.

"...Poor service from WhirlpoolInstallation is not good" Read more

"There is no free installation for the product Amazon just provide a free booking slot with the company technician for which they they display a..." Read more

"Installation charge is very high. They charged 3600. Otherwise product is good . Affordable ." Read more

"...Installation was very smooth, the guy had all equipments and adequate knowledge, infant he even adviced us the proper location for fitting AC...." Read more

54 customers mention0 positive54 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the remote control of the air conditioner. They mention that it doesn't work properly, has poor efficiency, and is faulty. Some customers also report that the remote is not sensitive and has a low range.

"...Remote sometimes malfunction but over all in that price range it's a decent product." Read more

"...Cons:Sometime the remote doesn't work in single click. Have to change my angel and try a several times...." Read more

"...The remote sensitivity could have been better it doesn't recognise anything unless you point directly at the AC...." Read more

"...Panni 15 days achi still not responding properly.. even remote not working properly..dnt buy tis product." Read more

45 customers mention0 positive45 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the leakage of the air conditioner. They mention that it makes noises and has a water leakage problem. Some say that the installation process is not good and the copper tube leaks. They also mention that water was dripping from the ac and that the pipe was punctured causing gas leakage.

"...Cooling as expected, quick, quiet and uniform.The indoor unit is leaking after 1 month, but I realised the water pipe was dipped in water..." Read more

"...After 3 months suddenly water start leakage from the front and after that E5 error shows on the AC screen...." Read more

"...pipes coming from outdoor unit to indoor unit, And it was punctured causing gas leakage...." Read more

"...U can’t attend meetings.Sometime Gas leaking , sometimes PCB /display fault. Etc...." Read more

Good for the price.
    3 Stars
    Good for the price.
    The AC is good for the price range. I've a smaller room 130sqft but my room gets lot of Sun and hence is very hot. The AC cools the room down very quickly and is surprisingly silent. Even on Turbo mode the Sound level is around 50dB and normally around 40dB. 6th sense mode and Convertible mode works great. (5/5)The remote sensitivity could have been better it doesn't recognise anything unless you point directly at the AC.It's also not backlit so it's difficult during night. (3/5)The installation part was the only bad experience they charged me total Rs.2,250 including the Stand. They did not accept online transfer only cash (Really fishy). Amazon has mentioned 1500+taxes. They didn't have necessary equipments like extention wires for drilling outdoor unit which had to be arranged by me and Plug Tops. They were super late and made me wait from morning to almost evening. (2/5)Final verdict : Other than above mentioned issues the AC is value for money and REALLY cools. Recommended 👍🏻Will check the performance for a month and update again.Edit 1 Year : The AC is still running awesome. Cools well. The quality of external pipe covers are not good after weather exposure the external pipe covers just dissolved away. Very bad. Reducing 1 star because of that.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 22 April 2024
    Style Name: 2023 : 4-IN-1 ConvertibleVerified Purchase
    Liked the option with converter from C1 to C4, which reduces the power consumption, 6th sense option is also good.
    Do not like the back ground noise, prefer silence. Thanks
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 6 April 2024
    The media could not be loaded.
     Cooling is good. I'm posting after using for 1 year and still after 1 year it's performance is good. Remote sometimes malfunction but over all in that price range it's a decent product.
    Reviewed in India on 4 May 2024
    Style Name: 2021 ModelVerified Purchase
    The AC display is not working properly and always getting E5 error not enough of cooling and don't buy this product . Power indicator is not at all showing in the AC.
    Outside condenser fins got rusted within 2 years and the same place another AC vent (Videocon) 14 years old still not having any problem like this
    Customer image
    1.0 out of 5 stars It was working good but not now
    Reviewed in India on 4 May 2024
    The AC display is not working properly and always getting E5 error not enough of cooling and don't buy this product . Power indicator is not at all showing in the AC.
    Outside condenser fins got rusted within 2 years and the same place another AC vent (Videocon) 14 years old still not having any problem like this
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    Reviewed in India on 9 January 2021
    I already had 3 LG air conditioners and was sceptical about purchasing Whirlpool. But looking at the price this ac was available in sale as compared to LG acs, I tried to give it a try. Installation was very smooth, the guy had all equipments and adequate knowledge, infant he even adviced us the proper location for fitting AC. Work was very clean as you can see in the pic. Coming to the product, it really CHILLS the room. Product build quality was poor as compared to LG ACs I have. But this definitely beats the price difference.
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Good AC at this price
    Reviewed in India on 9 January 2021
    I already had 3 LG air conditioners and was sceptical about purchasing Whirlpool. But looking at the price this ac was available in sale as compared to LG acs, I tried to give it a try. Installation was very smooth, the guy had all equipments and adequate knowledge, infant he even adviced us the proper location for fitting AC. Work was very clean as you can see in the pic. Coming to the product, it really CHILLS the room. Product build quality was poor as compared to LG ACs I have. But this definitely beats the price difference.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    Reviewed in India on 1 October 2021
    Reviewing after 1 month use.

First of all, got it on an amazing price of 24k including 1000/- HDFC discount. Used no cost EMI option and splitted the cost into 6 easy emi (otherwise had to wait for a month or two to save required amount).

Pros:
    1. fast cooling
    2. Zero noise
    3. Nice advance features like near me, I control, sleep mode etc
    4. Competetive price
    5. Got it on time
    6. Newely manufactured price without any scratch. Kudos to Amazon and especially the seller

Cons:
    Sometime the remote doesn't work in single click. Have to change my angel and try a several times. However this happens 2/10 times so I am ok with this assuming this happens to other AC also.

Go fir it if it's still available in 24K
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars It could not be any better
    Reviewed in India on 1 October 2021
    Reviewing after 1 month use.

First of all, got it on an amazing price of 24k including 1000/- HDFC discount. Used no cost EMI option and splitted the cost into 6 easy emi (otherwise had to wait for a month or two to save required amount).

Pros:
    1. fast cooling
    2. Zero noise
    3. Nice advance features like near me, I control, sleep mode etc
    4. Competetive price
    5. Got it on time
    6. Newely manufactured price without any scratch. Kudos to Amazon and especially the seller

Cons:
    Sometime the remote doesn't work in single click. Have to change my angel and try a several times. However this happens 2/10 times so I am ok with this assuming this happens to other AC also.

Go fir it if it's still available in 24K
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    3 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 9 May 2022
    Style Name: 2021 : 4-IN-1 ConvertibleVerified Purchase
    The media could not be loaded.
     The AC is good for the price range. I've a smaller room 130sqft but my room gets lot of Sun and hence is very hot. The AC cools the room down very quickly and is surprisingly silent. Even on Turbo mode the Sound level is around 50dB and normally around 40dB. 6th sense mode and Convertible mode works great. (5/5)

The remote sensitivity could have been better it doesn't recognise anything unless you point directly at the AC.
    It's also not backlit so it's difficult during night. (3/5)

The installation part was the only bad experience they charged me total Rs.2,250 including the Stand. They did not accept online transfer only cash (Really fishy). Amazon has mentioned 1500+taxes. They didn't have necessary equipments like extention wires for drilling outdoor unit which had to be arranged by me and Plug Tops. They were super late and made me wait from morning to almost evening. (2/5)

Final verdict : Other than above mentioned issues the AC is value for money and REALLY cools. Recommended 👍🏻

Will check the performance for a month and update again.

Edit 1 Year : The AC is still running awesome. Cools well. The quality of external pipe covers are not good after weather exposure the external pipe covers just dissolved away. Very bad. Reducing 1 star because of that.
    Customer image
    3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
    Reviewed in India on 9 May 2022
    The AC is good for the price range. I've a smaller room 130sqft but my room gets lot of Sun and hence is very hot. The AC cools the room down very quickly and is surprisingly silent. Even on Turbo mode the Sound level is around 50dB and normally around 40dB. 6th sense mode and Convertible mode works great. (5/5)

The remote sensitivity could have been better it doesn't recognise anything unless you point directly at the AC.
    It's also not backlit so it's difficult during night. (3/5)

The installation part was the only bad experience they charged me total Rs.2,250 including the Stand. They did not accept online transfer only cash (Really fishy). Amazon has mentioned 1500+taxes. They didn't have necessary equipments like extention wires for drilling outdoor unit which had to be arranged by me and Plug Tops. They were super late and made me wait from morning to almost evening. (2/5)

Final verdict : Other than above mentioned issues the AC is value for money and REALLY cools. Recommended 👍🏻

Will check the performance for a month and update again.

Edit 1 Year : The AC is still running awesome. Cools well. The quality of external pipe covers are not good after weather exposure the external pipe covers just dissolved away. Very bad. Reducing 1 star because of that.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    30 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 15 April 2024
    It is a perfect product, if you are looking to buy for a smaller room size. The cooling is good and the noise is very less as compared to other products in the same category. The controls are very hard and it is hard to understand different modes. The manual could be improved
    Reviewed in India on 14 February 2024
    Best products, best customer service.