Lightning Deal
₹315.00 ₹0.73 per count
This deal is in your cart All coupons now claimed This deal is now available Deal already claimed
Deal is no longer available. See more deals
You have already claimed this deal. View this order
4% was claimed
Fulfilled
FREE delivery Thursday, 16 May on orders dispatched by Amazon over ₹499. Details
Or fastest delivery Today. Order within 9 hrs 50 mins. Details
Quantity: 1
₹315.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
₹315.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Checking Deal Status Please wait. Error, please try again
This deal is now available for you.
You have left to add this to Cart.
The deal is added to cart
You have left to check out
Failed to claim the deal
Deal quantity is limited to 1 per customer
All coupons now claimed
Fulfilled
FREE delivery Thursday, 16 May on orders dispatched by Amazon over ₹499. Details
Or fastest delivery Today. Order within 9 hrs 50 mins. Details
In stock
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Ships from
Amazon
₹315.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
₹315.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Other sellers on Amazon

Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 72 Pieces, White (Pack of 6)

4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 65,505 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

Limited time deal NO_OF_HOURS hours NO_OF_MINUTES minutes Limited time deal NO_OF_MINUTES minutes Limited time deal NO_OF_MINUTES minutes NO_OF_SECONDS seconds Limited time deal NO_OF_SECONDS seconds Limited time deal
₹315.00 with 59 percent savings ₹0.73 per count
M.R.P. ₹774.00
Fulfilled
Inclusive of all taxes
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.
Offers
Free Delivery
The product is eligible for Free Delivery on orders over ₹499 Learn more

Non-Returnable

This item is non-returnable due to the nature of the product.
For a Damaged, Defective, Wrong or expired item, you can request a refund or replacement within 5 days of delivery

You will need to share the image of the item and its defects through Your Orders for a refund/replacement.
Read full returns policy
Amazon Delivered
Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
What is Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card)?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Top Brand
Top Brand indicates high quality, trusted brands on Amazon aggregated basis verified ratings, returns/refunds and recent order history at brand level.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Use by: 06 DEC 2024
Pack of 6
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"₹315.00","priceAmount":315.00,"currencySymbol":"₹","integerValue":"315","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":false,"offerListingId":null,"locale":"en-IN","buyingOptionType":"LIGHTNING_DEAL","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"₹400.00","priceAmount":400.00,"currencySymbol":"₹","integerValue":"400","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":false,"offerListingId":"kf9XTM9iy33f7Z5k6wWP3FZYqrN0kTA7gUOH%2BLLD95KoZalzeK0bVwyH92CIkBDp%2BUXTQ7u0TzuKBSzzylMAenQcIGOCn5Vh0xCjn4x%2F6ljthV2nUO5FcJmvDXNF4QT0QC8d%2BcbissEeZAB1Aj8EgZ%2F%2FOxGK%2Bs%2Fj","locale":"en-IN","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Supples
Skin Type Sensitive
Material Feature Disposable, Parabens Free, Vitamin E, Alcohol Free, Water Based
Net Quantity 432 count
Number of Items 6
Special Feature Vitamin E, Aloe Vera
Age Range (Description) Baby
Product Benefits pH Balancing, Nourishing, Moisturizing
Material ‎viscose, polyester
Item Form Wipes

About this item

• Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin e: moisturizes baby’s sensitive skin and prevent dryness and irritation
  • Pure water-based formulation: helps make these wipes skin friendly, safe and hygienic for your baby
  • Soft and thick: ideal for gently cleansing your baby's delicate skin
  • Multiple use: ideal for gently cleansing and moisturizing your baby's delicate skin during the diaper change or for cleaning your baby's face and hands during mealtime, playtime and while traveling
  • Instructions Included
See more product details

Mama bear Store Newborn Baby Store

Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Supples

88% positive ratings from 100K+ customers

100K+ recent orders from this brand

5+ years on Amazon

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Feedback

Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 72 Pieces, White (Pack of 6)

Found a lower price? Let us know.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

What is in the box?

• Wet Wipes
  • Product description

Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 72 Wipes/Pack, (Pack of 6)

From the manufacturer

SPN-FOR1
    SPN-FOR1

Supples Baby Wipes Enriched with Aloe Vera

Caring the soft and sensitive way!

Your little bundle of joy is the reason for your happiness. At Supples, we intend to give him/her the very good. Supples Baby Wipes have been exclusively designed to cater to your baby’s needs. The pure water-based formulation makes these wipes skin friendly, safe and hygienic for your baby. Supples Baby Wipes are also soft but thick, which make the cleansing process gentle but efficient. It can be used not only for cleaning your baby after every diaper change but also for cleaning his/her delicate hands, face, and other body parts. The compact packaging contour of these wipes makes them easy to carry in your purse or diaper bag.

Features

SPN-FOR1

SPN-FOR1

SPN-FOR1

SOFT & THICK

Supples Baby Wipes are made with soft but thick fabric for gentle and efficient cleaning of your baby.

ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN E

The baby wipes are enriched with vitamin E which nourishes baby’s delicate skin. The enrichment protects baby skin from allergy, irritation and rashes.

ENRICHED WITH ALOE VERA

The wipes contains Aloe Vera extracts which moisturizes baby’s skin and prevent dryness and irritation.

SKIN FRIENDLY

SPN-FOR1

SPN-FOR1

PURE WATER BASED

The pure water based formulation makes these wipes skin friendly, safe and hygienic for your baby.

pH BALANCED

Supples Baby wipes maintains the pH balance of the baby skin, hence it is ideal for new born kids.

SPN-FOR1

Compare with similar items

This Item
    Recommendations
    EVELANCE Soft Cleansing Baby Wet Wipes (Pack of 3) 72 Wipes Each, Daily Use Wipe Enriched with Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lemon, 98% Water, For New Born Babies and Kids
    dummy
    AroKleen 99.99% Pure Water 432 Count Baby Wipes with lid I Dermatologically Tested | Plant Based - 100% Biodegradable Wipes for Babies | 3X Super Thick | Organic Fragrance Wipes | Aloe Vera & Calendula Oil | Alcohol Free- Pack Of 6
    dummy
    Little's Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes Lid, 80 Wipes (Pack of 3)
    dummy
    Little Angel Super Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes Lid Pack, 360 Count, Enriched with Aloe vera & Vitamin E, pH balanced, Dermatologically Tested & Alcohol-free, Pack of 5,72 count/pack
    dummy
    Mother Sparsh Natural Care Baby Wipes I 100% Plant Made Fabric From Forest Land | Plant Powered Wet Wipes with Cucumber Extract For Baby I Cotton Cloth Like Bigger Sheets | 60 Pcs (Pack of 4)
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Price-59% ₹315.00
    M.R.P:₹774.00
    -67% ₹199.00
    M.R.P:₹597.00
    -70% ₹399.00
    M.R.P:₹1,320.00
    -63% ₹219.00
    M.R.P:₹596.00
    -73% ₹245.00
    M.R.P:₹900.00
    -56% ₹349.00
    M.R.P:₹796.00
    Price Per Unit₹0.73 / count₹0.92 / count₹0.92 / count₹0.91 / count₹0.68 / count₹1.45 / count
    Delivery
    Get it by Thursday, May 16
    Get it by Saturday, May 18
    Get it by Saturday, May 18
    Customer Ratings
    Softness
    Scent
    For sensitive skin
    Value for money
    Sold by
    RK World Infocom Pvt Ltd
    EVELANCE
    Paramount Surgimed
    RK World Infocom Pvt Ltd
    RK World Infocom Pvt Ltd
    RK World Infocom Pvt Ltd
    skin type
    Sensitive
    All
    All
    All
    All
    All
    scent
    Aloe Vera
    Aloe Vera
    Aloe Vera
    Aloe Vera
    Aloe Vera
    Cucumber
    unit count
    active ingredients
    vitamin e
    Purified Water,Calendula Oil,Glycerine, Aloe Vera Juice Extract
    jojoba,vitamin e
    vitamin e
    Cucumber Extract, Aloevera Extract
    speciality
    Paraben-Free
    Natural
    Organic, Natural
    Alcohol Free
    Alcohol-free
    Natural
    product benefit
    Nourishing, Moisturizing, pH Balancing
    Hydrating, Soothing, Moisturizing
    pH Balancing, Anti-Bacterial, Soothing, Moisturizing
    Moisturizing, Soothing, Nourishing
    Soothing
    weight
    2302 grams
    1400 grams
    2000 grams
    1800 grams

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5
    65,505 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the age range, value, and scent of the skin cleaning wipe. For example, they mention it's good for babies and useful for kids. That said, opinions are mixed on the effect on skin, size, and water content.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

2,834 customers mention2,684 positive150 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the skin cleaning wipes. They mention that it is reliable, gentle, and cost-effective. Some say that the wipes are incredibly soft and effective at cleaning up messes without the need for excessive rubbing.

"...For parents seeking a reliable, gentle, and cost-effective solution for baby wipes, Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are a must-..." Read more

"Product is pretty good and value for money" Read more

"...The remarkable water content of these wipes ensures efficient and gentle cleaning, making it an ideal solution for keeping your baby's delicate skin..." Read more

"...The wipes themselves are of excellent quality. They are thick, yet incredibly soft and gentle on my baby's sensitive skin...." Read more

1,074 customers mention975 positive99 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the skin cleaning wipes. They mention that it's a reliable, gentle, and cost-effective solution for baby wipes, with nice moisture and softness.

"...For parents seeking a reliable, gentle, and cost-effective solution for baby wipes, Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are a must-..." Read more

"Product is pretty good and value for money" Read more

"...Value for Money: Supples Baby Wet Wipes offer exceptional value for money, delivering a quality product that aligns with your baby care needs while..." Read more

"...the quality and performance of the wipes, I feel that they are well worth the price...." Read more

835 customers mention695 positive140 negative

Customers like the smell of the skin cleaning wipe. They mention it has a very good scent.

"...The mild fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering, creating a refreshing experience during diaper changes...." Read more

"...The delightful fragrance, superb water content, ease of use, and overall effectiveness make them an outstanding addition to your baby care routine...." Read more

"...The scent is subtle and pleasing, creating a refreshing experience during diaper changes or quick cleanups...." Read more

"...I personally like it because it’s smells good and not at all harsh on babies skin" Read more

631 customers mention587 positive44 negative

Customers find the skin cleaning wipes very soft, gentle, and comfortable. They say the wipes are smooth and gentle on baby's sensitive skin.

"...These wipes have quickly become a must-have in my diaper bag, providing gentle and effective cleaning for my little one's delicate skin...." Read more

"...Their nourishing formula, gentle touch, and convenient packaging make them an excellent choice for parents seeking high-quality wipes for their..." Read more

"...The infusion of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E ensures gentle care for my baby's sensitive skin, leaving it refreshed and moisturized...." Read more

386 customers mention360 positive26 negative

Customers find the skin cleaning wipe useful for babies and kids. They say it's a favored choice for baby care, and it helps to soothe and nourish their skin.

"...The gentle formula not only cleans effectively but also nourishes my baby's delicate skin...." Read more

"...and Vitamin E have undoubtedly secured their place as a favored choice for baby care, offering a host of benefits that cater to both parents and..." Read more

"...These natural ingredients help to soothe and nourish my baby's skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised...." Read more

"Good quality also usable for baby" Read more

354 customers mention209 positive145 negative

Customers are mixed about the water content of the skin cleaning wipes. Some mention that the softness and wetness is good, while others say that they are not much wetted.

"...is practical and user-friendly, with a resealable flap that keeps the wipes moist and ready for use...." Read more

"The wipes were not so wet and moisturizing, it gets dry very quickly" Read more

"...The packaging is also worth mentioning. The resealable top keeps the wipes moist and prevents them from drying out, even after multiple uses...." Read more

"...Wipes are having good moisture.I always purchase a set of 9 packs that comes in very good price.Highly recommended" Read more

153 customers mention96 positive57 negative

Customers are mixed about the effect of the skin cleaning wipe. Some mention that it doesn't irritate kids sensitive skin, and is suitable for baby skin. However, others say that it's harsh on skin and not suitable for sensitive skin.

"...I personally like it because it’s smells good and not at all harsh on babies skin" Read more

"Not for ultra sensitive skin.AMAZON PLEASE PACKAGE THE PRODUCTS PROPERLY...." Read more

"Very good scent. Very quality product. Can be used for babies" Read more

"...very very good Baby Wet Wipes, it is good soft, and wet wipes, suitable for the face, bum wipe and body wipe." Read more

128 customers mention75 positive53 negative

Customers are mixed about the size of the skin cleaning wipe. Some mention that the size is good, while others say that it's small.

"...The compact size of each pack makes it convenient to carry in my diaper bag or even in the car...." Read more

"The size is small but the product is good" Read more

"...without the need for excessive rubbing, and they're large enough to handle bigger cleanups while still being gentle on my baby's skin...." Read more

"...In compare to the Johnsons they are thing and little small in size but as we talk they are almost 2.5 times cheap from them...." Read more

Affordable and helpful
    4 Stars
    Affordable and helpful
    It’s my nth time purchasing this wipes . I personally like it because it’s smells good and not at all harsh on babies skin
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 20 November 2023
    Style Name: Pack of 9Verified Purchase
    As a parent, I've tried my fair share of baby wipes, and Supples Baby Wet Wipes have truly stood out as a reliable companion in my parenting journey.

The pack of 9, each containing 72 wipes, offers excellent value for money. It's a bulk purchase that ensures I never run out of these essential wipes when I need them the most.

What sets these wipes apart is the infusion of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. The gentle formula not only cleans effectively but also nourishes my baby's delicate skin. I've noticed a significant difference compared to other wipes that may leave the skin dry or irritated.

The packaging is practical and user-friendly, with a resealable flap that keeps the wipes moist and ready for use. The compact size of each pack makes it convenient to carry in my diaper bag or even in the car.

The texture of the wipes is soft yet sturdy, making it easy to clean messes without tearing or falling apart. The mild fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering, creating a refreshing experience during diaper changes.

Supples has gained my trust with their commitment to quality. These wipes have become a staple in my parenting arsenal, and I appreciate the peace of mind that comes with knowing I'm using a product that cares for my baby's skin as much as I do.

For parents seeking a reliable, gentle, and cost-effective solution for baby wipes, Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are a must-have. It's a small investment that goes a long way in keeping both baby and parent happy. Highly recommended!
    7 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 5 April 2024
    Style Name: Pack of 3Verified Purchase
    Product is pretty good and value for money
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 17 August 2023
    Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E have undoubtedly secured their place as a favored choice for baby care, offering a host of benefits that cater to both parents and their little ones. Here's a comprehensive review highlighting its standout features:

Pros:
    Delightful Aloe Vera Fragrance: The wipes boast an enchanting and refreshing Aloe Vera fragrance, contributing to a pleasant and enjoyable experience during every use.

Superb Water Content: The remarkable water content of these wipes ensures efficient and gentle cleaning, making it an ideal solution for keeping your baby's delicate skin clean and refreshed.

Convenience and Effectiveness: The wipes are not only incredibly easy to use but also effectively clean and soothe your baby's skin, reflecting their dedication to providing optimal comfort.

Value for Money: Supples Baby Wet Wipes offer exceptional value for money, delivering a quality product that aligns with your baby care needs while maintaining an economical price point.

Cons:
    Sticky Opening Sticker: One minor drawback to note is that the opening sticker might not be as sticky as desired, potentially impacting the resealing of the pack over time.

In Conclusion, Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E have rightfully earned their reputation as a preferred choice among parents. The delightful fragrance, superb water content, ease of use, and overall effectiveness make them an outstanding addition to your baby care routine. While the opening sticker's adhesive could be improved, this is a minor consideration when weighed against the multitude of benefits offered.

Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E stand as an exceptional product that delivers on its promises. From the soothing Aloe Vera aroma to their efficient cleaning capabilities, these wipes exemplify quality and reliability, making them a must-have for every parent seeking the best for their baby's care.
    9 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 25 May 2023
    I recently tried out the Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for my precious bundle of joy, and I couldn't be happier with the results! These wipes have quickly become a must-have in my diaper bag, providing gentle and effective cleaning for my little one's delicate skin.

Firstly, the addition of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E is a game-changer. These natural ingredients help to soothe and nourish my baby's skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised. I appreciate that Supples cares about my baby's well-being by incorporating such beneficial elements into their wipes.

The wipes themselves are of excellent quality. They are thick, yet incredibly soft and gentle on my baby's sensitive skin. I never have to worry about any roughness or irritation, as these wipes glide smoothly and effortlessly while cleaning. They are also adequately moist, ensuring that each wipe is effective in removing dirt and messes.

One of the standout features of the Supples Baby Wet Wipes is their mild fragrance. The scent is subtle and pleasing, creating a refreshing experience during diaper changes or quick cleanups. I appreciate that it is not overpowering or artificial, as it adds a touch of freshness without being overwhelming.

The packaging is also worth mentioning. The resealable top keeps the wipes moist and prevents them from drying out, even after multiple uses. It's convenient to have the wipes ready at a moment's notice, without any worries about them losing their moisture.

In terms of value for money, Supples Baby Wet Wipes exceed expectations. The pack contains an ample number of wipes that last for a considerable period, ensuring I never run out during those critical moments. Plus, given the quality and performance of the wipes, I feel that they are well worth the price.

Overall, I highly recommend Supples Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to all parents out there. These wipes provide gentle care, leaving my baby's skin clean, moisturised, and happy. With their high quality, pleasant fragrance, and excellent packaging, Supples has truly won my trust.
    5 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 4 April 2024
    Good product
    Reviewed in India on 18 April 2024
    I have been using the Supples Wipes from last 2 months for my baby. Wipes are having good moisture.
    I always purchase a set of 9 packs that comes in very good price.
    Highly recommended
    Reviewed in India on 24 April 2024
    It’s my nth time purchasing this wipes . I personally like it because it’s smells good and not at all harsh on babies skin
    Customer image
    4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and helpful
    Reviewed in India on 24 April 2024
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image