Denill Women's Textile Slip-On Lightweight Walking Gym Running Shoes

3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars 8,270 ratings

Limited time deal NO_OF_HOURS hours NO_OF_MINUTES minutes Limited time deal NO_OF_MINUTES minutes Limited time deal NO_OF_MINUTES minutes NO_OF_SECONDS seconds Limited time deal NO_OF_SECONDS seconds Limited time deal
₹449.00 with 78 percent savings
M.R.P.: ₹1,999.00
Fulfilled
Inclusive of all taxes
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.
Offers

10 days Return & Exchange

Return Reason Return Period Return Policy
Size too small,
Size too large
10 days from delivery Exchange with a different size or colour
Any other reason 10 days from delivery Full refund
What is Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card)?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Free Delivery
The product is eligible for Free Delivery on orders over ₹499 Learn more
Top Brand
Top Brand indicates high quality, trusted brands on Amazon aggregated basis verified ratings, returns/refunds and recent order history at brand level.
Amazon Delivered
Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Black
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"₹449.00","priceAmount":449.00,"currencySymbol":"₹","integerValue":"449","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":false,"offerListingId":"fJ5C0k%2BpBNDkyPVydBvP%2BtqgYT7q0%2F0UMMR1feM%2FRUwYZz5WfcRcHBtKMLuEF2q044enBV1irl0jQMLa3qI%2B6vzTZeZDsKDWp1Gjb5TH1E8k7wjNdIJbSvLGlC7gp27yiB8TTyudGZSXrPeL9YGvjbJWrzNnNUirMB2vdWB5nXK8ZiD5yTZ8qa4thLjJ8KFt","locale":"en-IN","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Size Chart
IN Regular
Brand SizeUK/IndiaEUHeel to toe (in)

Product details

Material type
Nylon, Polyurethane
Closure type
Pull-On
Heel type
Flat
Water resistance level
Water Resistant
Sole material
AIRMAX Sole
Style
Sneaker
Country of Origin
India

About this item

• 3D Respimesh for Breathability :- Introducing the future of footwear: It's like wearing a second skin that breathes and flexes with you, offering a fit so personalized that you'll wonder if they were custom-made just for you. They're like the AC for your feet, only way more stylish!
  • Water-friendly, Vegan, Premium, Italian Faux Leather :- Embrace the future of cruelty-free luxury with our buttery-soft, Italian-inspired faux leather that not only looks good but feels even better – because being kind to animals never goes out of style.
  • Moisture-wicking Ribbed Memory foam Insole for Ultra Comfort :- Your ticket to walking on clouds! These magical marvels are like a cozy, cushiony hug for your feet. It's time to upgrade your shoe game and pamper your tootsies with these memory foam insoles – because comfort never looked so cool.
  • Anti-skid Ecotread Recycled Rubber outsoles :- Our revolutionary outsoles: the ultimate fusion of style and substance! Crafted from the toughest recycled rubber, these outsoles are eco-friendly and built to last, so you can stride with confidence while reducing your carbon footprint.

Additional Information

Manufacturer
Manan's Collection House
Packer
MANAN'S COLLECTION HOUSE, F-658 MADIPUR NEW DELHI - 110063
Item Weight
400 g
Item Dimensions LxWxH
25 x 9 x 8 Centimeters
Generic Name
Sneaker
Note: This product is limited to 3 units per customer. The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.

Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.

₹449.00
Fulfilled
FREE delivery Thursday, 23 May on orders dispatched by Amazon over ₹499. Order within 20 hrs 10 mins. Details
In stock
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Ships from
Amazon
₹449.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
₹449.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Product Description

SPN-BFC running shoes for women

Denill Women's Running Shoe

Elevate your style with this classy pair of Running Shoe from the house of Denill brand. Featuring a contemporary refined design with exceptional comfort, this pair is perfect to give your quintessential dressing an upgrade.

SPN-BFC women shoes

Specially Designed To Embrace Your Graceful Look

Denill brings you the latest collection of Walking, Running shoes with different colors.

SPN-BFC shoes

Portable and Comfortable Style

You can wear them all day long without any kind of discomfort or uneasiness.

These walking shoes have been designed to keep you active by giving you all of the lightweight comfort

SPN-BFC shoes for girls

Stay Comfortable

Made for long-term wear, with extra emphasis on providing cushion to the feet, removing heel strain

Looking for specific info?

Product description

Denill Ballet Flats:-

These Fashion Ballerina from "DENILL" feature a versatile design that can be flaunted by women of all ages. Whether you need a pair to stay relaxed while attending college or something that will truly compliment your evening attire, these bellies have the eye-catching design to pull off both. Made from synthetic for long lasting style; Denill has come up with this pair of Ballet flats that merge elegant style with convenient comfort. Characterized by a soft sole, these ballerinas have been designed to give stylish comfort to your feet at all times; Relaxing yet cool, these bellies make for must-have pairs in your wardrobe. Making sure you have many options to choose from, Denill has come up with cool color design for you to select from.

These Women Footwear from house of Denill Brand combines eye catching design and style in a modern look and we tried to keep you comfortable. These will compliment all your casual wears and party wears. Women on the go will surely like to spruce up their look wearing these Bellies.

About Size:-

Kindly go through the size chart to get the right one for your feet.

Colors:-

Color may differ a bit because of lighting, otherwise you’ll get the same product as shown in the picture.

Warranty:-

We offer a warranty of 1 Month from purchase date against all manufacturing defects excluding damaged caused by unauthorized third parties, accidents, or incorrect use of the product.

Packaging:-

These Denill bellies are Packed in Proper hard boxes and quality poly wrapped to protect from external damage.

Product details

• Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 25 x 9 x 8 cm; 400 g
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ 15 January 2020
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Manan's Collection House
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B097PT29Y8
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ India
  • Department ‏ : ‎ womens
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Manan's Collection House
  • Packer ‏ : ‎ MANAN'S COLLECTION HOUSE, F-658 MADIPUR NEW DELHI - 110063
  • Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 400 g
  • Item Dimensions LxWxH ‏ : ‎ 25 x 9 x 8 Centimeters
  • Generic Name ‏ : ‎ Sneaker
  • Customer Reviews:
    3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars 8,270 ratings
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Denill

81% positive ratings from 50K+ customers

10K+ recent orders from this brand

7+ years on Amazon

Highly rated by customers for
looks good
value for money

Customer reviews

3.6 out of 5 stars
3.6 out of 5
8,270 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the weight and color of the shoes. For example, they mention it's lightweight, comfortable, and pocket friendly. That said, opinions are mixed on value, fit, and quality.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

177 customers mention156 positive21 negative

Customers like the comfort of the shoes. They mention that it feels soft and is a nice product to get on this price.

"...But I am using it more like for walking. It good and comfortable but after sometime become loose." Read more

"The product seems sturdy and comfortable but buy one size up. I usually wear UK5 but this UK6 just fits me...." Read more

"It looks good and is very comfortable." Read more

"...please don't make this ....I was so happy as this was very nice and good comfort that's is only for 2 days..." Read more

73 customers mention62 positive11 negative

Customers like the color of the shoes. For example, they say it looks good, excellent, and like strawberry ice cream. However, some customers report that the quality is very poor and the sole pasting comes out just.

"extremely fit and nice colour excellent" Read more

"It looks good and is very comfortable." Read more

"...Soothing color, very pretty and I generally love the slip and go wala shoes but unfortunately I found it a little rough and it a little lose near..." Read more

"...quality .then please don't make this ....I was so happy as this was very nice and good comfort that's is only for 2 days..." Read more

52 customers mention52 positive0 negative

Customers find the shoes comfortable, lightweight, and pocket friendly. They also say it's perfect for walking and washing.

"Very light weight, ok ok quality" Read more

"...It was a bit loose, it's nice and light weight but not that great" Read more

"...It is comfortable n lightweight" Read more

"Liked. Light weight and comfortable and fits completely." Read more

320 customers mention188 positive132 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the shoes. Some mention it's a good quality product, while others say it'll wear down quickly.

"...But I am using it more like for walking. It good and comfortable but after sometime become loose." Read more

"...a month, also it is very difficult to wash, overall it is a very bad product" Read more

"The product seems sturdy and comfortable but buy one size up. I usually wear UK5 but this UK6 just fits me...." Read more

"Prodict was nice. Value for money" Read more

130 customers mention66 positive64 negative

Customers are mixed about the fit of the shoes. Some mention it's extremely fit, while others say it was a bit loose. The quality is good, but the size is not true to size.

"extremely fit and nice colour excellent" Read more

"...It good and comfortable but after sometime become loose." Read more

"Nice shoes. Purchased for my mom and its very comfortable. Nice fitting." Read more

"...of shoes may attract you to buy them but honestly they are very very very loose even if it is your own size or a size smaller then what fits you..." Read more

78 customers mention46 positive32 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the shoes. Some mention it's a good product in perfect price, while others say it'll not worth the money charged.

"Prodict was nice. Value for money" Read more

"...a size smaller then what fits you plus within a week or 2 they become useless to you ...." Read more

"A good product in cheap price." Read more

"...Review after extended use:Completely useless...." Read more

26 customers mention0 positive26 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the sole of the shoes. They mention that the sole comes off in just 2 days of mild usage, the sides start detaching from the sole, and the bottom part starts to detach itself.

"Worst quality shoe. It was so bad that the sole of the shoes were separated within a month, also it is very difficult to wash, overall it is a very..." Read more

"for every denill shoe ordered till now the bottom part starts to detach itself after using for 10days, this happened for almost all the 5 pair of..." Read more

"...shoes but unfortunately I found it a little rough and it a little lose near the ankle. If you can adjust its one of the pretty shoes u can own." Read more

"After wearing for 2 full working days the bottom part is came off . After buying do I need to put clue and do final finishing by my self ???..." Read more

20 customers mention0 positive20 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the washability of the shoes. They mention that it easily becomes dirty, has stains, and gets dusty quick. Some say that the size is too large.

"...sole of the shoes were separated within a month, also it is very difficult to wash, overall it is a very bad product" Read more

"...and met my expectation, looks like strawberry icecream but gets dirty easily. After taking a few steps it turn grey from pink." Read more

"It's just get dusty quick,catches dust frequently" Read more

"...inside which was uncomfortable and while opening it was having light dirt in it. It is just a ok product ." Read more

comfortable/affordable but issue
3 Stars
comfortable/affordable but issue
for every denill shoe ordered till now the bottom part starts to detach itself after using for 10days, this happened for almost all the 5 pair of shoes ordered till now including the new one ordered last month
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 17 April 2024
Size: 5 UKColour: PeachVerified Purchase
I didn't expect it to be this nice it's been 2 years and still I am wearing these shoes
Reviewed in India on 15 November 2023
Size: 4 UKColour: SkyVerified Purchase
Actually ibwant to buy it for daily purpose. But I am using it more like for walking. It good and comfortable but after sometime become loose.
Reviewed in India on 3 July 2022
Size: 5 UKColour: PeachVerified Purchase
Ok product , not for work out only for daily home use
Reviewed in India on 12 March 2024
Size: 4 UKColour: BlackVerified Purchase
The pictures plus the price of shoes may attract you to buy them but honestly they are very very very loose even if it is your own size or a size smaller then what fits you plus within a week or 2 they become useless to you .
So dont buy but even if you buy just hurry up on trying them on and then remembering this review and return them.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 21 January 2024
Size: 7 UKColour: PeachVerified Purchase
extremely fit and nice colour excellent
Reviewed in India on 3 March 2021
Size: 6 UKColour: SkyVerified Purchase
The product seems sturdy and comfortable but buy one size up. I usually wear UK5 but this UK6 just fits me. Had bought it for my daughter, but I am using it now.

Review after extended use:

Completely useless.
The upper half of the shoe keeps on coming off the rubber sole repeatedly, even after fixing it with sturdy adhesive.!!
Had to stop using it completely ...😑
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 28 June 2023
Size: 7 UKColour: PinkVerified Purchase
Prodict was nice. Value for money
Reviewed in India on 23 June 2023
Size: 5 UKColour: GreyVerified Purchase
It looks good and is very comfortable.