Brand Waali Quality, Bazaar Waali Deal!
Impact@Snapdeal
Gift Cards
Help Center
Sell On Snapdeal
Download App
Cart
Sign In

Sorry! MAGGI 2-Minute NONG Masala Noodles Pack of 6 (Buy 5 Get 1 Free) is sold out.

Compare Products
Clear All
Let's Compare!

MAGGI 2-Minute NONG Masala Noodles Pack of 6 (Buy 5 Get 1 Free)

This product has been sold out
(4.3) 1563 Ratings 134 Reviews 5 Selfies Have a question?

We will let you know when in stock
notify me

Featured

Highlights

• Vegetarian
  • Brand : MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles
  • Brand : Maggi
  • Maggi
  • Type : Noodles
  • Food Preference:Vegetarian
  • Sub Type : Instant Noodles
  • Country of Origin:India
  • Country Of Origin : India
  • Country of Origin : India
  • Type : Noodles
  • Cuisine : Indian
  • Food Preference : Vegetarian
  • Food Specification : No Preservatives
  • Sub Type : Instant Noodles
  • Disclaimer : Food Products are Non- Cancellable and Non-Returnable
  • Country Of Origin : India
  • Country of Origin : India
  • Cuisine : Indian
  • Food Preference : Vegetarian
  • Food Specification : No Preservatives
  • Disclaimer : Food Products are Non- Cancellable and Non-Returnable
  • The liability of any violation of the FSS, Act and applicable Rules and Regulations made thereunder is that of the Seller and not of Snapdeal
  • SUPC: SDL413499532

Description

MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles now brings to you your favourite Masala taste without Onion and Garlic. 

MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles is one of the largest & most loved food brands in India . It has been bringing people together and is the favorite of millions; living in our hearts it has become intertwined in some of people’s most memorable experiences.

Made out of choicest roasted spices and quality ingredients through a world class noodles technology, MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles brings to you goodness that you can always trust.

Ingredients-

Noodles: Wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt, Wheat gluten, Stabilizer (170(i)), Thickeners (508 & 412), Acidity regulators (500(i) & 501(i)) and Humectant (451(i)).

Masala TASTEMAKER: Hydrolysed groundnut (peanut) protein, Noodle powder (Wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt, Wheat gluten, Stabilizer (170(i)), Thickeners (508 & 412), Acidity regulators (500(i) & 501(i)) and Humectant (451(i))), Sugar, Mixed spices {(16.8%) of which (Coriander, Chilli powder (21.4%), Turmeric, Cumin, Aniseed, Black pepper (4.8%), Fenugreek, Ginger, Clove (1.7%), Nutmeg and Green cardamom (1.7%))}, Edible starch, Salt, Edible vegetable oil, Colour (150d), Flavour enhancer (635) and Acidity regulators (330 & 500(ii)). 

CONTAINS PERMITTED NATURAL COLOUR.

MAY CONTAIN SOYA.

Storage Instructions- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place

Directions-

1.Break the Noodle cake into four parts.
2.Add Noodles and TASTEMAKER® to 210 ml (approx. 1 ½ tea cups ) of boiling water. 
3.Cook for 2 minutes in an open pan. Stir occasionally. Do not drain remaining water.

FSSAI's Initiative on Safe & Nutritious Food. Please visit https://www.snfportal.in

Terms & Conditions

The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.

Quick links