*FLAT 20% OFF* & Get 5% Extra Off on Prepaid Orders + 5% Cashback on Every Order * Free Shipping on all orders above 349/-

Quik Relif Topical Patch (1x3 Patches)

120 MRP. 150 20% Off   4.7★  

Inclusive of all taxes

OFFERS AVAILABLE

Extra 5% Discount on online payment
5% Leeford cashback on every order
Free shipping on orders above Rs.349

Select Size :

Size
Quantity :

Expiry/Best Before Date: Feb, 2025

About this item

• Formulated with Gandhapura Patra to address muscle swelling and stiffness.
  • Eases discomfort in the back, neck, and shoulders. 
  • Includes Karpura (Camphor) for healing muscular pains and aches.
  • User-friendly application with minimal mess compared to traditional balms and ointments.
  • Ensure the application site is dry before pasting for optimal effectiveness.
  • Assists in decreasing discomfort in the lower back, as well as addressing neck and shoulder pain, along with sprains and strains. 

• Not
    Returnable

• Leeford
    Delivered

• No Contact
    Delivery

• 100%
    Authentic Products

• Cruelty
    free

Frequently Bought Together

ABOUT QUIK RELIF TOPICAL PATCHS

Quick Relief Patch, a recently developed item, utilizes natural components to help ease pain, sprains, and strains for swift relief. It comprises Gandhapura Patra Taila, Peppermint Satva, and several other herbs from nature. Tailored to address lower back pain, as well as discomfort in the neck and shoulders, Quick Relief Patch strives to offer a natural and efficient remedy for those looking to alleviate discomfort.

Gandhapura Patra Taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima), Peppermint Satva (Mentha piperita), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia serrata), Taila Parni (Eucalyptus globules), Katuveera (Capsicum annum)
  • Eases discomfort in the back, neck, and shoulders.
  • Promotes the healing process of muscle discomfort and soreness.
  • Convenient application with minimal mess.
  • Swiftly eases discomfort for immediate relief. 
Open the pouch, remove the patch, peel liners off, Apply the patch & dispose of it in the bin.
Manufacture by:-Indocoar Pharma Pvt.Ltd, RS 56b/1, Hubli karwar road, chlamatti, kalaghati tk, dharwad distt,Karnataka- 581204
Marketed by:-Leeford Healthcare Ltd, 203,Mangalan, Kulupwadi, Borivali(E), Mumbai- 400071
Country Of origin:-India
Item Dimensions:-15X2X11cm
Item Weight:-22 g
Net Quantity:-3 pc
Item Form-Patch
Generic Name:-Pain Relief patch
Storage:-Read the label carefully before use.
Safety/Warning:-1. Keep out of reach of children. 2. Read the label carefully before use.
Is discontinued by manufacturer:-No
Quick Relief Patch, a recently developed item, utilizes natural components to help ease pain, sprains, and strains for swift relief. It comprises Gandhapura Patra Taila, Peppermint Satva, and several other herbs from nature. Tailored to address lower back pain, as well as discomfort in the neck and shoulders, Quick Relief Patch strives to offer a natural and efficient remedy for those looking to alleviate discomfort.
Gandhapura Patra Taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima), Peppermint Satva (Mentha piperita), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia serrata), Taila Parni (Eucalyptus globules), Katuveera (Capsicum annum)
Open the pouch, remove the patch, peel liners off, Apply the patch & dispose of it in the bin.

Product Description

Similar Products

25% Off
Ortho Aid Ayurvedic Tel MRP. 285 214 โ‚น 2.85/ml
20% Off
Quik Relif Oil MRP. 175 140 โ‚น 2.7/ml
20% Off
Quik Relif Balm 10ml MRP. 50 40 โ‚น 5/ml
20% Off
Quik Relief Roll On 10ml MRP. 75 60 โ‚น 7.5/ml
20% Off
Quik Relif Fast Pain Relief Spray 55g MRP. 175 140 โ‚น 3.18/g
20% Off
Ortho Aid Pain Relief Capsule 10 Capsule MRP. 95 76 โ‚น 9.5/Capsule

Write a Review

Customer Reviews

5 ★   Wonderful

Recently I was suffering from back pain. Someone suggest me to use these patches. After applying these patches I saw remarkable results.

Sunil Kumar   23 December 2023

5 ★   Nice Product

I had a pain in my shoulder from last few days. Then I used this patch. It really worked well. very nice.

Ranjeet singh   09 December 2023

4 ★   It's a great product

I had a pain in my back since two weeks. The patch worked wonders and my pain was gone in one application.

Deepak Tamboli   08 May 2023

5 ★   Very Effective Product

Quik Relif Topical Patches helps to relief from back pain , neck pain ,shoulder pain. It helps to stretch the soft tissues , relax muscles and improve flexibility..

rajiv rana   15 April 2023

5 ★   wonder

I have been using this to relieve my mild muscle pain for over a decade.

Bishal Baidya   04 April 2023

5 ★   Good product

Helped in pain relief

Bhagwan das   22 March 2023

4 ★   Good quality product

Easy to use. Great for travel. No odor and not difficult to remove. Highly recommend.

Arokiya Jenifer   15 March 2023

5 ★   Nice Results

Quick relief topical patch provide relief from back,neck and shoulder pain. It helps to stretch the soft tissues and relax the muscles.

Anurag Patil   01 March 2023

5 ★   Good Product

Quik Relif Topical Patch is a pack of 3 patches designed to provide relief from pain and discomfort. Its effectiveness may vary depending on the type and severity of the pain.

Imran Malik   15 February 2023

4 ★   Best product

The Patches are very easy to use and handy to carry. They provide effective relief from pain.

Beena Shah   08 February 2023

5 ★   Does the job

Helps in quickly relieving pain, relieve joint pain, back pain, and neck and shoulder pain. it can effectively work into the muscle right where it hurts. It's easy to apply and less messy when compared to all the balms and ointments.

Ankita Prasad   19 January 2023

4 ★   good product

it works amazingly๐Ÿ˜..

Raghunath Joshi   20 December 2022

5 ★   Worth the money

It helps in relieving back, neck, and shoulder pain.

Priyanka Sengupta   01 December 2022

4 ★   Nice products ๐Ÿ‘

Good quality product

Malay Nandi   21 November 2022

5 ★   Super product........๐Ÿ‘Œ

It's awesome product,๐Ÿ™ƒ

jatinder singh   01 November 2022

4 ★   Good ....

very nice

Ebad Uddin   10 October 2022

5 ★   Very effective.

It's easy to apply and less messy when compared to all the balms and ointments.

Akhil Backliwal   06 September 2022

4 ★   Fabulous!

Dry The Application Site Before Pasting

lakshmi narayana   23 August 2022

5 ★   Awesome product.

Its really working.... It is really a good one... One should purchase it.... Really it gives a great relief to the pains after using it...

Akanksha kumari   03 August 2022

5 ★   Good product ๐Ÿ‘

Best in the market!

Akriti Agarwal   06 July 2022

5 ★   Very nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Good quality product

Riship Mylliem   05 July 2022

5 ★   Good product with nice packaging

It helps in relieving back, neck, and shoulder pain.

TANZEEM RAJ   24 June 2022

5 ★   Excellent

Quik relif patches help stretch the soft tissues, relax muscles, improve flexibility and help to decrease stiffness

Vivek bansal   25 May 2022

test

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. Is it skin-friendly?

Answer- Yes, it is skin-friendly.

Q2. Can anyone use these patches?

Answer- Yes, anyone can use these patches.

Q3. Will it help to relieve joint pain?

Answer- Yes, it will help to relieve joint pain and give you instant results.

Q4. Can we easily apply these patches on any body part?

Answer- Yes, of course, we can easily apply these patches to any body part.

Q5. Is it washable?

Answer- No, it is not washable.

Q6. Will it help to relax muscles?

Answer- Yes, it will help to relax muscles and provide relief from pain and inflammation.

Fast Delivery

Fast delivery to your home.

Payment Option

Multiple Payment Options Accepted

Support

Resolve any questions or problems.

Secure

100% secure and encrypted Checkout.