MICROSOFT Xbox One 1 TB with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

MICROSOFT Xbox One 1 TB with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege  (Black)

Price: Not Available
Currently Unavailable
1 Year Domestic Warranty
Highlights
  • Xbox One
  • Games Included:Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Specifications
General
Model Number
  • Xbox One
Sales Package
  • Xbox One with 1 TB Hard Drive, Xbox One Wireless Controller, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Full Game, HDMI Cable, Power Supply
Console Type
  • Console
Hard Disk
  • 1 TB
Battery
  • 2 AA Batteries
Controllers
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
Motion Controller Included
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
Other Features
  • Play and Store More Games Including Xbox 360 Games, Impulse Triggers Deliver Fingertip Vibration Feedback to Feel Every Jolt and Crash in High Definition, Responsive Thumbsticks and an Enhanced D-pad Provide Greater Accuracy, Plug Any Compatible Headset into the Standard 3.5 mm Stereo Headset Jack, Receive Multiplayer Invites While Watching Live TV, Netflix and Blu-ray Movies, Enjoy Apps like Skype, Sling TV, NFL, HBO GO and ESPN, Pause the Game and Instantly Resume Where it was Left Off, Stay Connected to Xbox Live Community, Start Party Chats, Launch into Cross-device Multiplayer and Stream Xbox One Games to Any Windows 10 PC, Keep Game Saves, Add-ons, Achievements and Gamerscore, Get Pro-level Precision with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Featuring an Arsenal of Swappable Components, Hair Trigger Locks and Limitless Customization with an Easy to Use App, With Kinect Technology Command the Xbox and TV with Voice, Play Games and Make Skype Calls in HD, One Click Access to Game Hubs, Current: 15 A, HDMI and USB Connection
Warranty
Warranty Summary
  • 1 Year Domestic Warranty
Warranty Service Type
  • If there is Any Technical Issue with the Products Kindly Contact the Service Center of the Concerned Brand
Covered in Warranty
  • Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only
Not Covered in Warranty
  • NA
Warranty Period
  • 1 Year
Domestic Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
73 Ratings &
15 Reviews

Couldnt be happier

Awesome console.
On time delivery.
Got it for 25k in sale
Extremely comfortable controller.
Better than ps4 in my opinion.
Go for a good TV with console because micromax or VU will have lags and colors won't be as good as they should be.
GTA V is a must and forza horizon 3. Waiting for injustice 2 and tekken.
READ MORE

Rishap Khatter

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Great systrm

Got this on sale for 28k and couldn't be happier. Definitely a side upgrade from my old system
READ MORE

Logan King

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Aug, 2016

Report Abuse

Very Good

Nice but games are more expensive as compared to Ps4.
READ MORE

Adil Nadiadwala

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Must buy!

Great job. Timely delivered. No issues with the product. Kudos to flipkart and the seller.
READ MORE

Ekansh Mishra

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

the fun box

Flipkart really killed it with the Mega sale offers and I got as much as 12,000 off on the original price. For 22k odd, the Xbox One 1 TB with three Tom Clancy games is an unbeatable bargain. The product was delivered on the mentioned date with everything in place and working like a charm. Kudos flipkart!
READ MORE

Abhishek Nigam

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Decent product

Fantastic product packing was little bit damaged but product was in good condition
READ MORE

Shubham Kumar

Certified Buyer, Dehradun

Sep, 2017

Report Abuse

Great deal i got it for 24k

The xbox one is great I didn't wanted to get a ps4 cause i already had 55 xbox one games that collect from games with gold with xbox live
READ MORE

Guraman dhillon

Certified Buyer, Bhatinda

May, 2017

Report Abuse

Met some expectations

I have no problem about the quality of the product. But the packageing is very poor and the delivery man asked me to pickup the item from place. He did not deliver the product at my doorstep.
READ MORE

PARTHA SARATHI SAMANTA

Mar, 2017

Report Abuse

Awesome product at 23500

Got this in Big Billion day sale!! the delivery took 2 weeks(as mentioned), I would have been happier it was delivered early since the product was in warehouse which is in same place as I'm...

great product , having got this at 23500!!!! works flawlessly... alll the games play really welll.. no installation problem during Initial setup also.
READ MORE

sankaranarayanan

Certified Buyer, Bangalore

Dec, 2016

Report Abuse

Excellent

Awesome
READ MORE

Gurtej Singh

Certified Buyer, Samrala

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse
+
All 15 reviews
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
You might be interested in
Gamepads
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Other Platforms
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Other Platforms
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Physical Game
Special offer