Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

Mattel Scrabble Board Game, Word, Letters Game for All Ages (Multicolour),pack of 1

4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 8,318 ratings

Returns Policy
Top Brand
Secure transaction

Return Policy

Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.

Top Brand
Top Brand indicates high quality, trusted brands on Amazon aggregated basis verified ratings, returns/refunds and recent order history at brand level.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Pack of 1
Scrabble
Pictionary
Brand Mattel
Material Paper, Plastic
Theme cat
Genre Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction
Number of Players 4-Feb

About this item

• Unisex
  • Scrabble is the classic word game
  • Make the best word you can using any of your 7 letter tiles drawn at random
  • Your word must use a letter tile already in play on the board
  • Scores are given for letter values and are boosted by premium squares on the grid
  • For 2-4 players
  • Scrabble is the classic word game
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Mattel

94% positive ratings from 50K+ customers

10K+ recent orders from this brand

10+ years on Amazon

Highly rated by customers for
bought for child
value for money

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Feedback

Mattel Scrabble Board Game, Word, Letters Game for All Ages (Multicolour),pack of 1

Found a lower price? Let us know.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Product Safety and Compliance Details

Regulatory Information

To find out the product(s) that require(s) the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Marking, please refer to the mandatory certifications in India (https://www.bis.gov.in/product-certification/products-under-compulsory-certification/) or search using BIS know your standards (https://www.services.bis.gov.in/php/BIS_2.0/bisconnect/knowyourstandards/indian_standards/isdetails)

What is in the box?

• 1::CrosswordGame

• From the manufacturer

Games, Mattel Games, UNO, Scrabble, Board Games, Fun Games, Indoor Games, Card Games, Family Games
    Games, Mattel Games, UNO, Scrabble, Board Games, Fun Games, Indoor Games, Card Games, Family Games

Right way to play

Combine Letters

Combine two or more letters to form a word - place it on the board to read either across or down with one letter on the center square.

Diagonal words are not allowed.

Calculate Score

Complete your turn by counting and announcing your score for that turn.

Then draw as many new letters as you played; keep seven letters on your rack.

Pick Letters

The players then add one or more letters to those already played to form new words.

Blank Tiles

Blanks: The two blank tiles may be used as any letters. When playing a blank, you must state which letter it represents. It remains the letter for the rest of the game.

Challenge your opponent!

Any play may be challenged before the next player starts a turn. The loser loses their turn.

Use all letters!

The game ends when all letters have been drawn and one player uses their last letter.

Compare with similar items

This Item
    Recommendations
    KITIKITTZ Card Board Game Word-Letters Game For Kids (Cross Word)|Pack of 1
    dummy
    Kids Mandi Wordplay Creative Word Making Educational Board Game, for 8 Years and Above - Multicolor
    dummy
    ZENDOLF Scrabble Board Game, Word, Letters Game for All Ages for 2-4 Players (Multicolour),Pack of 1 (Green)
    dummy
    Funskool Games, Scotland Yard, A Compelling Detective And Strategy, Animal Board Game for Kids & Family, 2 - 3 Players, Ages 10 years and above
    dummy
    Funskool Games, Word Plus, Educational Word Building Game, for Kids & Family, 1 or More Players,Pack of 1, Ages 6 and Above
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    PriceCurrently unavailable.-35% ₹645.00
    M.R.P:₹999.00
    -8% ₹369.00
    M.R.P:₹399.00
    -50% ₹699.00
    M.R.P:₹1,399.00
    -11% ₹536.00
    M.R.P:₹599.00
    -35% ₹424.00
    M.R.P:₹649.00
    Delivery
    Get it by Wednesday, May 15
    Get it by Friday, May 17
    Customer Ratings
    Sturdiness
    Value for money
    Durability
    Sold by
    NVJ ENTERPRISE
    Kids Mandi E-Commerce
    ZENDOLF
    Electronics Bazaar Store
    Electronics Bazaar Store
    genre
    Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction, Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction, Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction, Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction, Classical, Horror, Sports, Automotive, Science Fiction
    Educational
    Educational
    Strategy, Family
    Family, Educational
    material
    Plastic, Paper
    Cardboard
    Plastic, Cardboard, Paper
    number of players
    4-Feb
    1 or more players
    CPSIA
    choking hazard is a marble, choking hazard small parts
    no warning applicable
    no warning applicable
    weight
    150 grams
    250 grams
    300 grams
    1000 grams
    300 grams

Important information

Legal Disclaimer:

NEW

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5
    8,318 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, originality, appearance and vocabulary of the board game. They mention that the tiles and board are sturdy, the game is original and timeless. They also say it's a very nice educational game, that improves thinking and concentration abilities. However, some customers have reported issues with the damage and the scoreboard. Opinions are mixed on value.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

477 customers mention408 positive69 negative

Customers like the quality of the toy. For example, they say it has a good board and coins of alphabets, and the tiles are sturdy. Some mention that the rest of the parts are good and the product should last long if used properly.

"Quality of letter tiles is okay, maybe bit over priced (buy when getting discount).Board could have been more thicker...." Read more

"The game is a great way to keep your brain active. This game has a good board and the tiles with the holder are sturdy too. They don't fall off...." Read more

"...As you can see in photos and video, it it sturdy and ofcourse worth every penny spent on this. I highly recommend Scrabble by this seller...." Read more

"...It is worth the money you pay . Not too expensive also .Good quality board and coins of alphabets ...." Read more

199 customers mention199 positive0 negative

Customers find the vocabulary game very nice, educational, and fun. They also say it's a great way of learning and engaging kids, and a fantastic game for everyone. Customers also mention that the game is a mixture of knowledge and fun, and good for casual play.

"This is a fantastic games for everyone - whether learning English or a veteran.My only issue is with Amazon packaging...." Read more

"It is a very good classic scrabble game. However the new no packaging initiative resulted in amazon tape removing part of the box covering...." Read more

"...Scrabble is a complete funfilled game and my family simply loved playing with it...." Read more

"Fun game." Read more

36 customers mention31 positive5 negative

Customers like the appearance of the board game. They say it looks good, is neat, and has an elegant color. Some customers also mention that the pieces are nice and the game is catchy.

"...easy to store.. the dictionary is a fantastic add-on for free, very thoughtful..." Read more

"Packaging is amazing 👌... It arrived very soon... The product items look good .... Value for money is also amazing... It also came with a dictionary..." Read more

"The packing looks sturdy and attractive. Rule book is easy to understand and is of good quality. The boards and alphabets are good in quality...." Read more

"Good quality product.Fabulous presentation.Brain gets exercised regularly by playing the game." Read more

27 customers mention22 positive5 negative

Customers like the originality of the product. They mention it's a classic, timeless, and not a cheap duplicate. They also appreciate the excellent packaging and the nostalgia inducing set.

"Excellent packaging and a great nostalgia inducting set." Read more

"...The quality was great, and the game too, was super fun!A great classic! You must buy!" Read more

"Loving my Scrabble board. This is the original game and not a cheap duplicate. The board and coins are of very good quality. Highly recommended" Read more

"Original product. Good" Read more

23 customers mention20 positive3 negative

Customers find the game fun, easy to play, and informative. They also say the rule book is easy to understand and of good quality. Additionally, customers mention that the board is perfect and the tiles are of good size.

"...Quality wise the product is perfect with 100pieces tiles, a detailed rule book." Read more

"...It is a normal thing though!Letter blocks are very good! And bag quality is good too!" Read more

"Scrabble is one of the best, most challenging games invented...." Read more

"instructions- easy to understand for a beginner like meQuality - product quality is very goodPackaging - was very good..." Read more

157 customers mention95 positive62 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the value of the game. Some say it's worth the price, while others say it is a bit expensive and not worth the money.

"...As you can see in photos and video, it it sturdy and ofcourse worth every penny spent on this. I highly recommend Scrabble by this seller...." Read more

"Quality of letter tiles is okay, maybe bit over priced (buy when getting discount).Board could have been more thicker...." Read more

"...Delivered on time . It is worth the money you pay . Not too expensive also .Good quality board and coins of alphabets ...." Read more

"...Quality of the board and pieces was satisfactory. Price was also competitive- at least Rs 250 - 300 cheaper than market price...." Read more

47 customers mention0 positive47 negative

Customers are disappointed with the lack of a scoreboard in the board game. They mention that it does not come with a keeper set or score-tabs.

"...Board could have been more thicker.No score boards given." Read more

"...There is no way to keep the score and hence, I had to put a small diary and pen, permanently in the box to make it complete...." Read more

"The tiles are good, the board is a bit delicate. There's no way to keep score on the tile holders, like in the older Scrabble...." Read more

"The product is nice but it doesn't have the score board which is the whole point of the game. Score board is required." Read more

45 customers mention3 positive42 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the damage of the toy. They mention that the box was completely damaged, the top cover of the game is damaged, and the corners were damaged. Some say that the sides were crushed and the quality of the board is poor.

"...They put their sticker directly on the box and now the box is ruined for me." Read more

"The box of the game itself came all torn up. It's intact, but just barely held together. Unacceptable...." Read more

"It looks like very old piece as the box is completely torn" Read more

"...The only disappointment is the packaging. Slightly damaged box." Read more

Nice but opt for packing.
    4 Stars
    Nice but opt for packing.
    It is a very good classic scrabble game. However the new no packaging initiative resulted in amazon tape removing part of the box covering. Iam all for the environment but packaging team should update policy. Or you as a customer could opt for packing instead of nopacking.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 18 August 2023
    Size: Pack of 1Style Name: ScrabblePattern Name: PictionaryVerified Purchase
    Quality of letter tiles is okay, maybe bit over priced (buy when getting discount).
    Board could have been more thicker.
    No score boards given.
    Reviewed in India on 19 December 2023
    WORKING FINE AS I NEEDED VALUE OF MONEY PRODUCT
    Reviewed in India on 14 June 2023
    This is a fantastic games for everyone - whether learning English or a veteran.

My only issue is with Amazon packaging. They put their sticker directly on the box and now the box is ruined for me.
    Customer image
    R
    5.0 out of 5 stars Classic game for all ages
    Reviewed in India on 14 June 2023
    This is a fantastic games for everyone - whether learning English or a veteran.

My only issue is with Amazon packaging. They put their sticker directly on the box and now the box is ruined for me.
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    5 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 19 February 2024
    बच्चों को सीखने का मौका मिलता है
    Reviewed in India on 23 January 2023
    The game is a great way to keep your brain active. This game has a good board and the tiles with the holder are sturdy too. They don't fall off. And the 100 tiles ensure that you do finish the game without any tiles remaining !!!
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 24 March 2024
    The box of the game itself came all torn up. It's intact, but just barely held together. Unacceptable.
    The three stars are only for the game that deserves more stars. Classic Scrabble, can't go wrong with it.
    Reviewed in India on 19 August 2023
    It is a very good classic scrabble game. However the new no packaging initiative resulted in amazon tape removing part of the box covering. Iam all for the environment but packaging team should update policy. Or you as a customer could opt for packing instead of nopacking.
    Customer image
    4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but opt for packing.
    Reviewed in India on 19 August 2023
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 16 June 2021
    The media could not be loaded.
     When I write a product review of any stuff I purchase, I am always happy to say that Amazon has provided top notch quality. Scrabble is a complete funfilled game and my family simply loved playing with it. As you can see in photos and video, it it sturdy and ofcourse worth every penny spent on this. I highly recommend Scrabble by this seller. Thanks Amazon and seller for your best service.
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Always Happy Customer of Amazon
    Reviewed in India on 16 June 2021
    When I write a product review of any stuff I purchase, I am always happy to say that Amazon has provided top notch quality. Scrabble is a complete funfilled game and my family simply loved playing with it. As you can see in photos and video, it it sturdy and ofcourse worth every penny spent on this. I highly recommend Scrabble by this seller. Thanks Amazon and seller for your best service.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    Waqas
    5.0 out of 5 stars Sehr gut!
    Reviewed in Germany on 21 April 2020
    Ein sehr gut verarbeitete Teil. Habe kein beschweren.
    Jorge Skrainka
    5.0 out of 5 stars Original es original
    Reviewed in Spain on 3 January 2020
    Tenia la versión en castellano y la compre en inglés para practicar el idioma. Su calidad no ha variado y sigue siendo un gran juego de mesa. Tambien compre el diccionario Scrabble para evita discusiones con mi esposa... Lo recomiendo a todo aquel que como yo prefiera usar el cerebro que ver televisión.
    MR GAUDRIER
    5.0 out of 5 stars BIEN
    Reviewed in France on 4 September 2019
    CADEAU
    Neninow
    5.0 out of 5 stars ottimo
    Reviewed in Italy on 27 May 2014
    arrivato in perfetto orario entro la data stabilita in condizioni ineccepibili. non ho mai avuto problemi e nemmeno ritardi. ottimo!
    Petra88
    5.0 out of 5 stars a game
    Reviewed in the United States on 25 June 2012
    I like this game.. it helps me in english. I can improve my English and have a good fun. However, u had to play in another language. If i were an english speaker, i wouldn't play it.