Sansui 80 L Direct Cool Single Door 2 Star Refrigerator

Sansui 80 L Direct Cool Single Door 2 Star Refrigerator  (Silver Hairline, SC090LSH - FDW/SC091P)

Price: Not Available
Currently Unavailable
5 Years Warranty On CompressorKnow More
Highlights
  • 80 L
  • Reciprocatory Compressor
  • 2 Star
  • Direct Cool
Important Note
  • For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they are installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.
Description

Boasting a host of stellar features, this refrigerator is all you need to keep your fruits and veggies fresh for a long period of time. While its toughened glass shelves support heavy edibles and beverages, the milk tray lets you conveniently store milk.

Read More
Product Description
Make a variety of flavoured popsicles for your kid's friends using this refrigerator.
Capacity

Keep all your veggies fresh in this fridge which has a capacity of 80 litres.

80 Litres
Wire and Toughened Glass Shelves

Fairly heavy edibles and beverages are easily supported by the sturdy wire and toughened glass shelves of this fridge.

Ice Zone

Get ice cubes from the ice zone to make a refreshing cold-coffee latte.

Milk Tray

The milk tray can be used to conveniently place and locate milk.

Cool Pack

Cold temperatures are maintained for a long time by the cool pack when there's a power cut.

Specifications
Important Note
  • As a part of the "Energy Labelling Plan" of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, the star rating of Refrigerators effective 1st January 2023 onwards will be one star less than its rating from 1st Jan 2020 to 31st December 2022.
General
In The Box
  • 1 Refrigerator
  • 1 Key
  • 1 Manual
Type
  • Single Door
Refrigerator Type
  • Top Mount
Defrosting Type
  • Direct Cool
Compressor Type
  • Reciprocatory Compressor
Capacity
  • 80 L
Number of Doors
Star Rating
Coolpad
  • No
Toughened Glass
  • No
Built-in Stabilizer
  • No
Body And Design Features
Shelf Material
  • Wired Shelves
Convenience Features
Water & Ice Dispenser
  • No
Water Dispenser
  • No
Other Convenience Features
  • Wire Shelves (With Blue Trim)
Power Features
BEE Rating Year
  • NA
Stabilizer Required
  • Yes
Refrigerator Comparment Features
Number of Refrigerator Shelves
Additional Features
Launch Year
Other Features
  • Milk Tray, Ice Zone
Dimensions
Net Height
  • 796 mm
Net Depth
  • 460 mm
Net Width
  • 437 mm
Weight
  • 25 kg
Installation & Demo
Installation & Demo
  • This product does not require installation. The features of the product are presented in the user manual that comes with it. Hence, the manufacturer does not provide on-site installation or demo for the product. In case of any queries about the installation or the features of product, kindly call us at 1800 208 9898 or (080) 49400000 for assistance.
Warranty
Warranty Summary
  • 5 Years Warranty On Compressor
Covered in Warranty
  • Against Defective Material and Workmanship
  • All Parts Excluding Plastic Parts, Glassware, Bulb and Tube from the Date of Purchase
Not Covered in Warranty
  • Consumables
  • Loose Plastic Parts
  • Glass
  • Light Bulb
Ratings & Reviews
1,365 Ratings &
211 Reviews

Simply Cool , Best & Compact. Bachelor's Dream Fridge

I ordered few days back and I must say i am impressed with flipkart delivery . Got this delivered within 1 day and packing was good and the delivery team got it till 2nd floor of my building unlike other E commerce companies. So big Kudos and Thanks for that :)
Coming to product this is a classic fridge with all the features as a normal fridge but in a compact size which make it idea for the bachelors or even for 2-3 person use.. Cooling is awesome and very compact you dont need much space i...
READ MORE

Kumar Ashutosh

Certified Buyer, Chennai

Apr, 2016

Report Abuse

Good choice

So happy. Fantastic ! 1.5 years and many more to go with this wonderful product. Everything good about this.
READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Sep, 2017

Report Abuse

rewiew

overall better than other mini fridges of same price those are much smaller huge sqare boxes..useless for storage
this one gives decent storage space for a bachelor..a few days of stock ..freezer performance yet to asses..not a roll bound freezer compartment but a freezer shelfwith open sides nice finish compact amd excellent storage space with pockets on door good for kids room...they ll like it a personal fridge,,
READ MORE

sajeesh kumar

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Sansui 80 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator

I had trust in Sansui brand and this product made it even stronger. It is a good product, at this segment and the price was also quite reasonable. So far, no complaints. Ideal for Bachelors.
READ MORE

Nagaraj Muniswamy

Certified Buyer, Bangalore

Jun, 2016

Report Abuse

Cost efficient and nice finish

As always thanks to Flipkart for the quick delivery, and the delivery guys were very professional and responsible in getting the fridge to the 4th floor, and positioning i where we wanted to keep it.

I will be very honest, its been 14 days since i have been using this fridge and I must say that the product is cost efficient and the design gives it a really good look, It has well managed space within and cools really fast. The colour also is pretty cool
best in this range and great deal for ...
READ MORE

Vishwajeet Yaduvanshi

Certified Buyer, Gurgaon

Apr, 2016

Report Abuse

Just wow!

It has been 3 years now and not a single problem. This small fridge has enough space for a bachelor person or say 2 persons. It's not frost free. The ice builds up in the freezer. It doesn't make too much noise. Just keep it clean from time to time. Rest what do I say, I'm happy with the purchase.
READ MORE

Benudhar Majhi

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Jun, 2019

Report Abuse

Super!

Good product for simple use. Cooling isn't great when compared to other good brand fridges. Space requirement is less and thus affordable!
Product delivery - great work flipkart
READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, Thane

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

My week and a half usage

I was excited to watch the unboxing for the first time. It looks super cute because of its tiny size. Now coming back...

Pros:
1) Chills very fast
2) Less noise
3) Door is adequately tight
4) Ample space for 1-2 bachelors
5) Ice cube making time is ~2 hours
6) Good looks and finish on the outside
7) I bought a V-Guard VG 50 stabiliser and it works awesome. Gives less heat on the surface

Cons:
1) It's a 1 star refrigerator and consumer ~468 units of power as written on the door
2) Key doesn'...
READ MORE

Anvesh Checka

Dec, 2016

Report Abuse

Just wow!

Excellent delivery from flipkart and a very good product as well. Storage space is sufficient and is enough for a single person. Using it for 7 months now and no problem whatsoever
READ MORE

Nitin Kumar

Certified Buyer, Ludhiana

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse

Works well but size is the only bottelneck

Fridge and freezing works well but only and most important thing which matters most is space . space is not sufficient
2litre bottels or even medium size food pot will not fit properly.
strictly for single persons use..
READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Aug, 2016

Report Abuse
+
All 211 reviews
Questions and Answers
Q:What is the energy star rating of this refrigerator?
A:This is a 2 Star rated refrigerator, giving you Energy Savings of upto 20% approximately.
OmniTechRetail
Flipkart Seller
Report Abuse
Didn't get the right answer you were looking for
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
You might be interested in
Beds
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Fans
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Voltage Stabilizers
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Chimney
Min. 50% Off