LG LH576T 108 cm (43 inch) Full HD LED Smart WebOS TV
Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

LG LH576T 108 cm (43 inch) Full HD LED Smart WebOS TV (43LH576T)

LG LH576T 108 cm (43 inch) Full HD LED Smart WebOS TV  (43LH576T)

7,567 Ratings & 1,577 Reviews
₹49,990
i
Sold Out
This item is currently out of stock
1 Year LG India Comprehensive Warranty on Product and Additional 1 Year Warranty is applicable on Panel/ModuleKnow More
Highlights
  • Supported Apps:
  • Operating System: WebOS
  • Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080 Pixels
  • Sound Output: 20 W
Easy Payment Options
  • EMI starting from ₹1,758/month
  • Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ ATM card
View Details
Important Notes
  • To avoid any physical damage to the product while unboxing, please ensure that only an authorised Flipkart delivery/service executive or brand personnel opens the packaging.
  • For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they are installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.
Seller
OmniTechRetail
  • 7 Days Service Center Replacement/Repair
    ?
  • GST invoice available
    ?
  • See other sellers
  • Description

Featuring a Full HD display, this LG smart TV renders all your visuals in high definition. Thanks to its Advanced Magic Remote and Miracast technology, this smart TV lets you connect it to a wide range of smart devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Equipped with a built-in WiFi chip, this LG TV allows you to stream content directly from the Internet.

Read More
    Product Description
    Binge Watcher's Dream

Say goodbye to your cable operator and those irritating advertisements. This LG TV can connect to the Internet using inbuilt Wi-Fi protocols, allowing you to watch your favorite shows on Netflix and YouTube.

Meant for Audiophiles

Don't you hate it when you are watching a movie and the background score makes it really difficult for you to figure out what is being said by the characters? The LG 43LH576T TV comes with Clear Voice III that can separate ambient background tones from speech, ensuring you hear the dialogues clearly.

Money Saver

Well, you don't have to worry about racking up a huge electricity bill now. The TV comes with a Smart Energy Saving mode that includes backlight control for adjusting brightness, thereby consuming much less power. The Standby Mode Zero function also puts the TV into hibernation to stop energy consumption.

Flexible Like a Gymnast

Fighting with your siblings and friends for that perfect spot in your living room is now a thing of the past. The TV comes with a flexi-mount bracket that lets you adjust the viewing angle depending on where you are sitting. Sit on the chair one day, lounge on the couch the next - crystal-clear images will follow you everywhere.

Cast Away

This TV comes with Miracast technology that lets you cast the contents of your phone or tablet onto the large screen for a better view. So, if you want to watch a video clip from WhatsApp or just check out some pictures from your Gallery app on the big screen, you can do so in a flash.

Other Features

Sound: 20 W, HDMI ports: 2, Dolby Digital Decoder, DTS Decoder, USB ports: 1, Built-in Wireless, LAN: Yes, Display: 43-inch, 1920 x 1080.

Specifications
    General
    In The Box
    • 1 TV Unit and 1 Conventional Remote
    Model Name
    • 43LH576T
    Color
    • Black
    Display Size
    • 108 cm (43 inch)
    Screen Type
    • LED
    HD Technology & Resolution
    • Full HD, 1920 x 1080
    Series
    • LH576T
    Smart Tv
    • Yes
    Motion Sensor
    • Yes
    HDMI
    USB
    Wi-Fi Type
    • Wi-Fi Direct
    Built In Wi-Fi
    • Yes
    Launch Year
    Video Features
    Picture Engine
    • Triple XD Engine
    Analog TV Reception
    • Yes
    Panel Type
    • IPS
    LED Display Type
    • Slim LED
    Aspect Ratio
    • 16:9, Just Scan, Original, 4:3, 14:9, Zoom, Cinema Zoom
    Other Video Features
    • Dynamic Color Enhancer
    • Active Noise Reduction
    • Picture Mode: 5 Modes (Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Soccer, Game)
    Audio Features
    Number of Speakers
    Sound Technology
    • Dolby Digital Decoder, DTS Decoder
    Surround Sound
    • Virtual Surround Plus
    Speaker Output RMS
    • 20 W
    Sound Mode
    • Music, Cinema, Standard, Bollywood Mode, Soccer, Game
    Other Audio Features
    • Clear Voice III
    • Optical Sound Sync
    • Audio Codec: AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE - AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS Express, RA, WMA
    • Sound Optimizer: 3 Modes (Off, Stand Type, Wall-mounted Type)
    Smart Tv Features
    Operating System
    • WebOS
    Built In Wi-Fi
    • Yes
    3G Dongle Plug and Play
    • No
    Other Internet Features
    • Premium Content (India Specific Apps), App Store, Smart Phone Remote Controller (Remote App), Network File Browser, Miracast, Netflix, Intel WiDi, You Tube
    Connectivity Features
    HDMI
    • 1 Side, 1 Rear
    USB
    Component In (RGB Cable)
    • Component Input (Y, Pb, Pr + Audio): 1 Rear (Composite / Component Common)
    Headphone Jack
    • 1 Rear
    RF Connectivity Input
    • 1 Rear
    Other Connectivity Features
    • Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 Rear
    Remote Control Features
    Touch Remote
    • No
    RF Capable
    • Yes
    Power Features
    Power Requirement
    • AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
    Power Consumption
    • 95 W, 0.3 W (Standby)
    Other Power Features
    • Smart Energy Saving
    Convenience Features
    Other Convenience Features
    • Motion Eco Sensor
    Dimensions
    Width x Height x Depth (without stand)
    • 975.5 mm x 583 mm x 81.5 mm
    Weight (without stand)
    • 8.4 kg
    Width x Height x Depth (with stand)
    • 975.5 mm x 633 mm x 217.9 mm
    Weight (with stand)
    • 8.7 kg
    Additional Features
    • Clear Voice III
    • Cast Away
    Warranty
    Warranty Summary
    • 1 Year LG India Comprehensive Warranty on Product and Additional 1 Year Warranty is applicable on Panel/Module
    Covered in Warranty
    • Defect arising out of Faulty or defective material or workmanship
    • The Warranty Extension will be done basis the date of purchase & Offer Validity
    • Extended 1 Year Warranty offer is valid till 30th June 2018
    • Warranty of the Product is Limited to Manufacturing Defects Only
    • Applicable on purchase of all size 80cm (32) and above TV models only
    Not Covered in Warranty
    • Warranty Does Not Cover Any External Accessories (Such as Battery, Cable, Carrying Bag), Damage Caused to the Product Due to Improper Installation by Customer, Normal Wear and Tear to Magnetic Heads, Audio, Video, Laser Pick-ups and TV Picture Tubes, Panel, Damages Caused to the Product by Accident, Lightening, Ingress of Water, Fire, Dropping or Excessive Shock, Any Damage Caused Due to Tampering of the Product by an Unauthorized Agent, Liability for Loss of Data, Recorded Images or Business Opportunity Loss.
    Warranty Service Type
    • NA
    Installation & Demo
    Installation & Demo Details
    • 1. Covered Under Standard Installation - Table Mounting Using Standard Stand Supplied as Accessory with TV - Extra Charges are Applicable for Wall Mounts as, Rs. 399 for 32 inch Display Size and Rs. 499 for >32 inch Display Size - Connecting with Available Power Source (within 1 Meter) - Connecting / Setting Up Various Available Input Source for Audio Video Based on Model - Connecting with Available WiFi (for Smart TV) - Checking TV for Proper Functioning - Demonstration of the TV and its Features
    Ratings & Reviews
    7,567 Ratings &
    1,577 Reviews

Pretty good

Good deal and Great Tv... Picture and Sound quality is good..and Lg service center are there in many cities.so no service issue later...
    Big billion day is really great time for shopping..
    Guys first check tv at ur nearest lg Shoppe and then place order on flipkart so that u get right size for ur room...
    Delivery and installation really good..
    order on 2 oct got tv on 4 oct..
    tv is manufactured on 8 sep...50500 rs mrp
    market price was 47000 i got it at flipkart for 33240 after making online p...
    READ MORE

Vikram Murade

Certified Buyer, Aurangabad

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Must Read this review till end.

Hello everyone...
    I was planning to buy this TV from last 4-6 months but I was confuse between Offline & Online purchase due to Price difference and risk factor of online purchase.
    After lots of thinking finally ordered this LH LH576T on flipkart with BIG DISCOUNT of Rs.8000 as compare to offline dealer. At the time of placing my order flipkart assured me for delivery on 7th April.
    On 7th april my order tracking status was showing reached at delivery destination. I was waiting for delivery pe...
    READ MORE

Neelesh NV Technology Services

Certified Buyer, Jalgaon

Apr, 2017

Report Abuse

Excellent product

Hi I am from Coimbatore, I am writing this review after two months of use.At first I would like to say about the picutre qulality, Picuture quality is excellent compare than others.Color reproduction is excellent an accurate, white levels are great but black level are not so great. It has 2 hdmi inputs,one with ARC, works fine. Miracast works fine, I connected my lenovo A7000 phone with my tv without any issues. The external usb is working fine, but it cannot play most of the file formats. Ne...
    READ MORE

Vikram Raman

Certified Buyer, Coimbatore

Sep, 2016

Report Abuse

Wonderful

Superb Buy
    Worth the money, thoroughly satisfied with the product.
    I was destined to buy a smart TV from a newer brand at the same price with bigger screen, but decided not to after seeing the review of both the products.
    Anyday LG, Samsung , Sony stays ahead of other players in the market. There were review and people commenting picture, sound quality and overall experience of Panasonic,Vu,Tcl being on par if not higher with the top brands,I strongly disagree, with time you'd feel going for ...
    READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, Chennai

Apr, 2017

Report Abuse

Really Nice

Lg 43,FHD smart omg in 33k like Bulls eye in the sale..
    The delivery came on time I.e. 3 days.
    The packing should be better rather there should be some packing above the box there was nothing .overall I got the product at unbeatable price and in right conditions.
    The installation engineer came 2 days after the delivery and installed for free no charges.
    I am delighted.
    READ MORE

Ravi Prateek

Certified Buyer

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Value-for-money

1) Flipkart
    Delivery service is super fast.
    Installation service is fast. But installation agent is not well educated about the product.

2) LG
    Pictures quality is excellent
    Sound quality very good.
    Sometimes not connecting to you tube.
    READ MORE

t saroj

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

BEST TV IF BUDGET IS AROUND 40k

AWESOME NEXT DAY DELIVERY BY FLIPKART WHICH WAS JUST MANUFACTURED JUST 20DAYS AGO...... wsRETAIL SELLER WAS TOTALLY AWESOME
    43INCH LOOKS DAMN AWESOME AND SPEAKER IS REALLY VERY GOOD
    THIS ISNT FULL SMART TV AND YOUCAN ONLY INSTALL AND USE APPS AND NO BROWSING THE WEB BUT IT INST A BIG NEGATIVE
    FULLY SATISFIED BY THE QUALITY AND SERVICE OF BOTH TV AND FLIPKART
    READ MORE

Siva Raman

Certified Buyer, Chennai

Aug, 2016

Report Abuse

Terrific

The product delivered on time .. Flipkart rocks as usual.. the product is very nice. Worth for money..
    Enjoying the features daily..
    Till now i didn't find any fault in the TV
    Only drawback is the guy Who came for installation is not good..

Happy again in getting the tv
    READ MORE

Rakesh

Certified Buyer, Hosur

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

nice product and nice service

i received the product on the third day i ordered and the delivery staff was so polite and the installation was done very soon after the delivery.

regarding the product:
    there are many smart tv's available in the market. but after using them for one year, u'll find that only the youtube app is the most used one and that too only if u have kids or school goers in ur family . as all others have smart phones, only a a couple of smart apps can be used in the tv.

this has miracast, youtube and ...
    READ MORE

pandiya raajan

Certified Buyer, Dindigul

Feb, 2017

Report Abuse

Terrific purchase

Excellent service by flipkart. Delivered on third day from order. Installation immediately after one hour from delivery. Flipcart continuesly proving their excellence in customer service and satisfaction.

Regarding TV it is better then expected. Though it is first day of use but my very first impression that picture quality and sound is good. Have not tried hd channel yet. Youtube video, screen share and netflix experience seamless. So overall am very happy to have lg brand smart tv with 34...
    READ MORE

Hasmukh Thacker

Certified Buyer, Gandhi Nagar

May, 2017

Report Abuse
    +
    All 1577 reviews
    Questions and Answers
    Q:Why is wall mount bracket not included in the sales package?
    A:The technician will provide the felxi wall mount bracket during installation which is free of cost
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:is this a second hand tv?
    A:lol .. no , its brand new .
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Q:In which school do you study
    A:Netaji Memorial 😋
    Shahnaz Qayoom
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:what is refresh rate for this model
    A:60Hz...
    Vikram Singh
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Does the product have built in Wifi?
    A:The product is equipped with a built in Wi Fi chip that helps you stream unlimited video content from the Internet.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:Is wall mount available with the tv?
    A:Wall mount is not availble in the sales package.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:How to extend the warranty of the product?
    A:The product has 1 year LG domestic warranty. For extension of Warranty, Brand authorized service centres need to be contacted. Toll free number of the brand is 1800 315 9999/1800 180 9999
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:Will wall stand come with Sales Package Box?
    A:Well the stand is part of deal but you wont receive the stand with delivery package, instead a jeevs installation representative will deliver the stand when he comes for installation.
    Vishal Gupta
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Q:can we use UPS instead of stabilizer??
    A:UPS and stabilizer are different purposes. You dont need satbilizer if you have a constant power supply, although if you need to protect your TV incase of any fluctuation you can really opt one.
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Does the flexi wall mount given by the service engineer have both vertical and horizontal adjustment?
    A:HORIZONTAL
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
    You might be interested in
    Furniture Accessories
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Voltage Stabilizers
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    TV Entertainment Units
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Washing Machines
    Min. 50% Off