Logitech X300 Portable Bluetooth Laptop/Desktop Speaker

Logitech X300 Portable Bluetooth Laptop/Desktop Speaker  (Brown & Black, Stereo Channel)

Price: Not Available
Currently Unavailable
Highlights
  • Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
Product Description
Make a party out of any situation with this powerful portable speaker. Designed to give a wider sound with its uniquely angled drivers, this speaker is what you need to have a splendid sound experience when on the move.
Wireless Fun

You can listen to your favourite music on-the-go without having to fiddle with cords or sockets.

Connectivity

You can adjust this speaker's volume and handle phone calls via the Bluetooth of any compatible mobile device.

Powerful Output

This powerful mobile speaker gives a precise mid-treble range sound and a deep bass response.

Battery Life

This device lasts up to 5 hours when its in-built lithium-ion battery has been charged fully with a micro-USB cable.

Specifications
General
Model Number
  • X300
Type
  • Laptop/Desktop Speaker
Portable
  • Yes
Bluetooth
  • Yes
Configuration
  • Stereo
Color
  • Brown, Black
Wired/Wireless
  • Wireless
Product Details
Configuration
  • Stereo Channel
Ratings & Reviews
186 Ratings &
40 Reviews

Good Product

Really nice product , clear voice and beats. bass effect is ok. gud design and portable enough to carry if you are frequent traveller and if you loved music.
surpised to see sealed was broken when I received the deleviery. but device is working fine.
worth at this price.
READ MORE

Patil

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Jun, 2016

Report Abuse

Don't even think about it they are absolutely amazing !

I was a bit skeptical about it due to some reviews but trust me the bass and clarity without any distortions at full volume is one hell of a job done by the logitech engineering team behind these speakers ! Go for it ,great stereo system for the size and bang for the buck ???and man they get loud ,real loud !
READ MORE

Sunit

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Mar, 2016

Report Abuse

I should give it 7 star or more

If you're looking for a powerful, portable Bluetooth speaker on a budget, pick this one blindly. It is loud with brilliant sound quality, as if a 2.1 sound system is playing. It has a great tight booming bass with no distortion at maximum volume. It has rock solid built quality with minimum button. The blue tooth button on the top middle is the button for call receive (which I discovered later). I read so many reviews saying about it's bad battery backup. Here, I noticed for 7 days that the b...
READ MORE

Sudipto Paladhi

Certified Buyer, Kolkata

Jun, 2015

Report Abuse

Super!

Awesome speaker. I would recommend buying this. I compared all aspects of this speaker with other speakers in its league and the next level and this stood out as the leader. Loud volume does not crackle at high volumes amazing bass and exceptional battery life. I bought it in chroma for Rs. 3000....Better than even Bose I wish Day. The only negative I observed is that while it has a mix to act as hands-free during a call, That does not perform well.
READ MORE

Bhaskar Shastri

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Amazing Product!!

The best Bluetooth speakers in this price range, superb clarity, good bass. It is pretty loud. I could hear it from my next room clearly. No distortions.The connectivity is also at lightning speed, no issues till now (its been 2 weeks now). You are provided with a charging cable but no charger which is not an issue because you can plug it into your phone charger or charge it via Usb Ports. It charges in 3 hours. and runs 5 hours, which is pretty good for the sound quality you get.
If you want...
READ MORE

Mohammad Arkam

Certified Buyer, Vishakhapatnam

Mar, 2016

Report Abuse

THEY ARE SIMPLY AMAZING

guys.. im a student, pursuing my btech in ece..
y am i telling this.? cause im writing genuinely how utterly amazing these speakers are.!
the sound quality is superb.
the looks nd feel is also classy.
only small drawback would be battery, but trust me its not that big a concern.
nd they are totally worth it.
THEY BEST 6K IVE EVER SPENT.
READ MORE

ASEEM JAIN

Apr, 2015

Report Abuse

Good value for money, excellent looks

Excellent speakers, descent loudness for its size.Looks great and perfect value for.money. delivery was on time, good battery life so basically no complains.
READ MORE

Saurav Verma

Certified Buyer, Dehradun

May, 2016

Report Abuse

Good allrounder!

Pros :
1. Good sound and clarity even at high volume.
2. Battery backup is ok.
3. Easy to carry.

Cons:
1. Sometimes distortion occurs.
2. Missing Battery level indicator, Charger and Carry case.

I will write detail review after two weeks.
READ MORE

Johnson Anand

Certified Buyer, Chennai

Feb, 2016

Report Abuse

Amazing Sound

Its very tiny to keep inside ur pocket or ur small bag, has an amazing loud sound and bass is also very good. I have used Flip , Flip 2, and also logitech UE Boombox, but this has a better sound clarity, bass and loudness. Really a go if u r looking for a good bluetooth speakers.

I have not purchased it from flipkart but from the show room as its new and you wont find it in any other shop, so flipkart is also a good place to buy it.
READ MORE

Bikash Agarwal

Nov, 2014

Report Abuse

Value-for-money

The speakers are amazing. Didn't expect them to be this loud. Although it has a really uninspiring design, it makes up in sound quality and loudness.
However, Flipkart, you could have at least dusted and cleaned the Logitech package. It was covered in dust. Terrible Flipkart!
READ MORE

Rohan Kumar

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Apr, 2017

Report Abuse
+
All 40 reviews
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.